Benefits to Business
- Parking problems are addressed/reduced/eliminated.
- Reduction of onsite parking costs.
- Reduced onsite congestion.
- Recruitment/retention improved due to improved journeys to work.
- Corporate image is improved.
- Improved customer/visitor experiance.
- Business travel/milage costs are cut.
- Improved staff health and wellbeing.
- Neighbour relations are improved.
- Environmental and social obligations are met.
Benefits to Staff
- Parking can be guaranteed for those who most need it.
- Primary designated parking spaces for car sharers.
- Reduce travel costs
- Equal opportunities are provided; travel perks are based on sustainability rather than seniority.
- Journeys times can be reduced.
- Opportunities exist to built exercise into daily routines.
- Staff arrive at their desk less stressed
Benefits to Community
- Public transport is improved.
- Local streets are safer, quieter and less polluted.
- Illegal or inconsiderate parking is improved.
- Cycling and walking infrastructure is improved.
- The environment is improved, making a better place to live, work and visit.